Saturday 28 September 2013

10+ Blog Posts You Need To Read About Genetically Modified Foods

type="html">I've been meaning to write a post on GMOs and GM foods for quite some time now, and since I am really just starting to learn about this issue, I had to do plenty of research. As I did, I found that there are LOADS of bloggers and writers that are putting out informative pieces on this topic.. and there isn't really anything "new" for me to say authoritatively.
http://coderzcheat.com/

I'd like to share the most helpful pieces on genetically modified foods that have helped me get informed and make decisions about what I feed my family.

General Info about GMOs



Avoiding GMOs

Until more research is done on the effects of GMOs on the environment and on our bodies, I choose to avoid them as much as I can. The information in the articles shared here has helped me come to that conclusion.

If you are a blogger and would like to share your views and findings on GMOs, feel free to link up your post below!



How do you feel about GMOs? 

1 comment:

  1. You need to take part in a contest for one of the finest
    blogs online. I'm going to recommend this blog!



    Here is my homepage; staffing agency cypress

    ReplyDelete