Saturday 28 September 2013

It's a BOY!!

We're having a boy!!  Our birth mom is due November 23rd!!

I went to the doctor with her today and she did all of her cultures and blood tests.  Next, was the ultrasound.  It was almost 2 hrs long.  She was pretty much ready to go near the end.  Can't say that I blame her after being poked and prodded all day.  She was having cramping as well from tests earlier in the day.

I bawled my eyes out when the technician said it was a boy and Farmie made it just in time to hear the news.  I'm so ridiculously happy.

We have waited so long to see our child.  Seeing the ultrasound today was surreal and overwhelming and beautiful all at the same time.

We finally have a gender.  We finally have a due date.  We are finally becoming parents, it's finally happening.  I don't feel like I would be any more excited if the baby was growing inside me.  This is really happening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment