Saturday 28 September 2013

Simply Natural Saturdays - Link Up - 9.28.13

type="html">
Simply Natural Saturdays is a weekly opportunity to link up your best natural-themed posts and connect with other bloggers! I'm excited to be hosting along with 4 of my fellow Green Moms Network friends - be sure to visit them and the other bloggers who have linked up!

Simply Natural Saturdays Link Up


 Grab the Badge

Simply Natural Saturdays Link Up




Simply Natural Saturdays Hosts

Featured Post

Is it lame for me to feature a post I wrote? Hmm..

Anyway, it's helpful info, so I'd like to share: I wrote about choosing natural vs synthetic vitamins and supplements over at ibody science last week.

My husband is actually way more knowledgeable about vitamins and supplements and that sort of thing- lucky for me I can pick his brain any time I want.

Check out the rules in the top image and link up your natural posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment