Saturday 28 September 2013

Natural Every Day - Instagram Recap

type="html">Last month I took part in the #NaturalEveryDay challenge on Instagram, hosted by +The Pistachio Project. It was so much fun to think up new photos and get more active on Instagram and see what other natural living bloggers came up with each day!

I didn't participate every day - I went on vacation during July and also, quite honestly, was stumped on some of the prompts. I'm still happy I gave it a whirl though as it really made me a lot more comfortable on Instagram, which I'm pretty new to. I thought I'd share the photos I took!



So many great prompts!












Are you on Instagram? Leave your link + I will follow you if I don't already! Follow me if you want to see sporadic glimpses into my life of cute boys, good food + the midwestern sky... those seem to be my trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment