Saturday 28 September 2013

Birth Mom Gift Basket

I've really been thinking about the day of the birth and how I don't want our birth mom leaving the hospital empty handed that day.  I know it's difficult enough as it is and I can't fix that entirely, but I thought that maybe a large gift basket with things that could help her recovery might give some comfort.

For those of you that have given birth please let me know any suggestions that you have that I could include.  Here is what I have so far.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!


Gift Cards for Books 
Gift Card for Clothes 
Makeup Gift Card 
Salon Gift Card 
Burt's Bees face wipes, lipgloss  
Victoria's Secret gift card 
Black pj set 
Nursing pads 
Comfy throw 

Care pads:
Overnight/Jumbo maxi pads
1/4 cup Witch hazel
2-3 drops Lavender oil
1 Tbsp Pure Aloe Vera gel
Aluminum foil 

Lavender, geranium, orange bath salts  
Slippers
Arnica pellets
Chamomile, Catnip, or Skullcap tea 
Earthmama bottom balm 
Stool softeners 
Journal 
Burt's bees lotion
Custom bracelet from Merkaba Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment